The Namibia Nightingales Nurse Support was established during March 2020 with the vision to support healthcare professionals in the private and public sector, during the state of emergency; Covid-19.
The Bel Esprit Foundation has step forward to collaborate with the Nightingales in assisting healthcare professionals committed to the plight of Covid-19. All financial donations for Covid-19 healthcare professionals will flow through The Foundation.
- Provision of healthy meals to those healthcare professionals working long shifts in response to Covid-19 pandemic;
- Provision of washing services to healthcare facilities;
- Provision of personal protective gear to those healthcare professionals which are in need thereof.
- Support, in any matter as required and identified by registered professional healthcare personnel within Covid-19 response structure/organization
The Foundation’s main interests includes:
- Serve as the body/entity for financial donations to Covid-19 healthcare professionals
- To provide psychosocial intervention services for Covid-19 healthcare professionals on an outpatient basis
- Leverage their expertise and expand their footprint
- Contribute to the health and economic stability of Namibia
- Add to the depth and maturity of Namibia’ mental health industry